KFA and DA22 standard with notch for V-Lock cord retaining
Unlike wire bail or clamp accessories, no additional costly hardware is necessary to install the cord retaining system. The cordset safely latches into a notch in the plastic housing of the KFA and DA22. Removing the cordset is easily achieved by depressing the latch. V-Lock power cords are offered in a wide range of cord lengths and country-specific plugs, including NEMA 5-15 standard hospital grade versions.
The KFA and DA22 are ideal for use in medical devices, IT and audio equipment used on stage, where the power to the equipment must withstand mechanical stress on the cord. It features C14 inlet, 1- or 2-pole fuseholder for 5x20mm fuses, mains filter, 4.8 x 0.8mm quick-connect or PCB terminals, and screw-on or snap-in mounting. Optional voltage selector allows for use in international markets. Current rating 1 to 10 A at 250 VAC.
Approvals include UL, CSA, VDE and CCC.
Features and benefits:
- Power entry module with 3 functions: Appliance Inlet, Fuseholder and Line filter
- Suitable for use in medical equipment according to IEC/UL 60601-1
- Optional fuse drawer "extra-safe" according to IEC/UL 60601-1
- V-Lock retaining system for mating cordsets
- No additional components required for cord retention